And cute military action references in Clark's subtext. He's playing with fire and he knows it!
My submarine references came from watching too many WWII movies, in particular War and Remembrance and U-571 (which, of course, means that I don't know what half of them mean, but they sounded good when I was writing them laugh ).

OMG, A freshman and Lois already has more than one suspect who'd have it in for her.
Well, at least it's not yet like in Dead Lois Walking where Clark pulls out a computer printout that unscroles down onto the floor as he says: 200 people have threatened to kill you. laugh

But the warnings about never letting your drink leave your sight were not on the radar yet.
It's interesting that although I can't remember what year I first heard this warning, I can remember how I heard it. I was driving in my car, listening to the news on the radio. And it had enough of an impact on me that I can still remember that moment.

Okay, so much for tonight. I still need to go and check the postage rates, etc. After all, it just *might* be cheaper to get the horse head here and air-mail it than to find a local distributor who's also willing to deliver...
I'd recommend going with a local distributor. I live in a section of the world that relies heavily on the lumber industry. And our economy collapsed a few years before the rest of the world. So people here are really hard up for work. So it would be great if you could hire a local distribultor. Hey, I could even recommend a number of crooks who would probably volunteer to leave a horse's head on my pillow for a very reasonable price. laugh

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane