After all, he’d just come to get a glimpse of her not to... Well, not to do what he appeared to be doing now.
'Mate'?

Nor was there any doubt that her dancing was blatantly sexual. And all of that sexual energy was currently directed at him. He wasn’t entirely certain he hadn’t died and gone to heaven... or hell, depending on how he looked at it. His current thoughts would dictate that the later was his most likely destination at the current time.
/whispers/ It's okay. You're just jumping the gun a bit. And maybe a Lois with a lovechild might be much more accommodating when she sees you again in 6 years. Or not. But definitely more fun for the gentle readers.

He carried it to the counter and set it down before turning back to the woman. “Could you tell me who is in charge here?”
Something I completely forgot in last time's FDK: Maybe someone actually spiked the punch to distract Molly. clap clap

“I’m sure, Mol,” Lois said softly, wondering once again what exactly her friend’s relationship was with Ryan. “He didn’t do it to save me. He did it to save your party.”
clap And maybe it was even him who spiked the drink. Say, did Molly decide to get Lois on her own or did Ryan suggest it?

“I remember reading that GHB tasted salty, depending on what type of drink it was added to.”
Somebody is going to be in tro-ouble!

Okay, so much for tonight. I still need to go and check the postage rates, etc. After all, it just *might* be cheaper to get the horse head here and air-mail it than to find a local distributor who's also willing to deliver...

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.