Ann

As for the merger thing, you told me, Corrina, that you have been a Hawthorn fan for thirty-eight years. I kind of doubt that you would have remained a fan of them if Hawthorn no longer existed, if the team had been usurped by Melbourne and become the inferior part of the Melbourne Hawks. I don't think you are a fan of the Melbourne Hawks, Corrina, not even the inferior part of it.
All true. And even though it's 14 years since these events, I would never write a fic about the death of my club.

As for why Hawthorn are the Hawks - I can't think of any club whose nickname is a flower or shrub. But ... you've mentioned the flower before, so I slipped it into the fic. I'll credit you with the idea when I post that part!

RE the Daily Planet - yeah, the paper without Lois (and with Clark missing) just seems to lack something, doesn't it? That was one of the reasons why I put Mayson in there.

Thanks, Ann.

Lynn Perry is definitely paying for some decisions made while he was in the hospital.

smile

Michael

The interview sounds great. Fun. For us.
The interview is in Part 32. It was one of my favourite parts to write.

So, if memory serves right, I know the official outcome. Whether or not you're going to change it though for dramatic purposes, well
No, I'm not going to change it. The intrigue is not so much in the outcome, but how that outcome is achieved.

Thanks, Michael.

Mika Thanks! One of the fun parts for me has been to put Lois and Clark into settings that are familiar to me. I'm really glad you're enjoying it too.

Re visiting - if you happen to be in Melbourne between April and August and you want to see a footy game ... laugh I always have spare brown and gold scarves!!

Corrina.