Wow, what an awesome story. I have been waiting for it to be finished before I read it but I went and read the first chapter and ended up reading the rest. I love this story. You have made me want to see a footy game, barrack for hawthorne, and visit melbourne all with this story. I have always found australia to be facinating. I used to read romance novels that were based in australia. I have always wanted to visit, and this has made me really want to visit. I am so glad you have posted pictures and videos as well. I have learned so much about australia through your story alone.

I had never heard of footy before this story. I thought you ment soccer until lois and clark started to play at the beginning of the story. I had to wiki footy to make sure I was reading correctly. confused

I love that this story takes place in australia. I wouldnt mind if clark moved there to be with lois. He seems to have made friends their pretty well. Your story is AU so I think it would fit with him moving to Melbourne. Superman can barrack for Hawthorne. Dan can move to Metropolis and help rehabilitate Mason.

I love the way their relationship has progressed and the way they have come to trust each other. I hope this possible merger does not cause to much trouble for my favorite couple.

You are a great story teller and I so look foreward to reading the rest of this story. I sincerely hope I will get to vist your beautiful country oneday because they are few different dishes I so want to taste thanks to your wonderful story.