Great part!!! I really really enjoyed this one. Everything said in their talk, and mostly everything said by Lois, helps the last 3 parts make much more sense.She's gone through every option, every implication... She knows full well what she's getting herself into and is more than willing.

"When you said that, I knew immediately that it came with so many ramifications. And that multiplied when you said that you'd never told anyone else - it wasn't too hard to realise that you saw our relationship as close, lifelong, intimate, exclusive, special."
I think I've read this explanation before... laugh

Martha glanced up to Clark and smiled. "She's perfect," she mouthed.
You just gotta love Martha!

Despite the amount of on screen time they had in the show, it wouldn't have been the same without the Kents, without THOSE Kents. And it shows in the way the characters almost always have their role in the fics.

"Hawthorn and Melbourne have announced their intention to merge," Browny said. "To form the Melbourne Hawks."
Now this... I must admit I googled. Couldn't help it and thus sort of spoiled myself. But I'm going to comment as if I actually hadn't and say that one of the first things that came to my mind with this was that it increased the likelihood of Lois moving to Metropolis. Sort of it being the one thing that could lead her to somehow give footy up (not completely, but as the number 1 -or 2 now goofy - thing in her life)

Anyway, I really enjoyed this. Keep them coming!

Cris