Originally posted by ChiefPam:
Michael, you're a hoot. Hope the actual story wasn't a let-down!
blush Loved it smile I think your story is the first, that actually explained why people don't recognize Clark, or in your case, Lois. The use of Lyn and Joe instead of Lois and Clark was dizzying but really well done. And of course, they have to think in those terms if they want to be safe from slip-ups smile

She looks at Perry and says, "We're not doing anything fancy. In fact, we were thinking of grabbing a flight to Las Vegas tonight and just going for it."
And then she can take her plane right into the honeymoon suite laugh
We were? I wasn't, but it sounds like a fantastic idea. And she can grab me anytime she likes.
rotflol

Before that, though, we need to hunt up a justice of the peace or something... I'm getting tired of sleeping on the sofa.
And Lyn's fine with that?

Originally posted by ChiefPam:
As for K... well, H was short, I was medium, and J was longish (for me, anyway!) so I'm a little worried about having to produce an epic :p Seriously, there are things in that universe that I'd like to address, but I haven't quite figured out how, yet. Plus the A-plot in MOSB was mind-bendingly stupid in spots, so that was giving me fits, too. smile
If you want, you could just skip over it like you did with Smart Kids. wink PML's A-plot is way more fun laugh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.