She ran away from him mecry . I knew she would do at some point. I can see why, she knows how strong her feelings are for Kal but in so many ways, despite their connection, he's still such a mystery to her and she's never sure if she's pushing boundaries too far.

It was heartbreaking how lost Kal felt when she left and how he wanted her to come to him and she wanted him to send for her. They're both so confused. They need to talk some more - now! Oh well, I'm sure this period of being apart will only make it all the sweeter when they are reunited and Lois explains what the mouth-touch means and why it is done on earth!!

Lois' questions must have seemed so strange to the new-kryptonions, especially poor Tek, but it was a nice flash of the reporter in her, her motive mainly being to dig for information on Kal, in particular his experiences with women, and of course quite likely the possibilty of them being 'compatible.' wink

It was sickening what she learned about Lord Nor, but I liked that she had her instincts about Kal's compassion confirmed by another party.

As you can tell, I'm still enjoying this as much as ever and hoping it won't be long before they seek each other out again.

I think all the theories about the couple who have lost their child are probable, I bet it will be a while before we find out though!

Oh and I forgot to mention, the kissing scene - wow! notworthy

Emma

"There's a fine line between brilliance and lunacy" - CK to LL(Madame Ex)