Shayne,
That was fabulous. What an amazing premise, and you really did it justice. You really kept me guessing with all the twists and turns. It was also such a great commentary on the way the world is today and the extensive changes that we have lived through in such a short period of time. I also really liked the switching POV and how you told the story through the eyes of a number of different bit players who were affected by the story. I also loved how you brought Cyrus back in the epilogue-- I had forgotten about him and the important role he played. I am so sad that this story is now over and I don't have more parts to look forward to reading. I have had scant free time since I had a baby in February, but reading this story has been one of my favorite ways of spending that free time.

I know the story has a natural end here, but I'd love to see another story set in this universe. I'd love to see how Lois and Clark adjust to their new lives. I just look forward to anything you plan on writing. :-)

Hutch