I just want to thank you again for reading my story and providing feedback. I truely appreciate it!

I'm glad that people were okay with the lack of a 'miraculous cure' at the end of the story. I didn't put my toys back like I found them, but I didn't think that the story would have been as realistic if I had solved everything.

Also, thanks to those of you who provided suggestions on how to firm up some of the soft spots in the story. I am working on solidifying those before I send it in to the archive. Also, I'm trying to go into more detail as to why the yellow sun did not heal him. When I originally wrote that part, I could not come up with an explanation that I thought would be plausible, but now, after more extensive research, I believe that I can write a sensible rationale.
There are other recommendations that I am also working on integrating into the story, but those are the major ones.

When this does go to the archive, the story will have had some changes made to it, so you might want to see what I added.

Once again, thank you. This is the first Lois and Clark story that I have finished and, after reading your reviews, I feel a sense of great accomplishment. Thanks for making this a positive and encouraging experience!

Sincerely,
clrgard (aka zebraclrgard)

"Everything is okay in the end... If it's not okay, then it's not the end." ~Anonymous