This was a very interesting story. I can believe that Clark, who was used to being the strongest man in the world, would feel unworthy of Lois after he was paralysed. I'm so glad that he gave up that lunkheaded notion, and that they got back together. I, too, thought that it was perhaps just as well that Clark wasn't miraculously cured, but that he had to live with his disability and be happy all the same, now that he had Lois and his son by his side.

Here are a few of my favorite quotes:

“Lois, we've slept in the same bed before.” Clark pointed out.

“Yes, I know.” Lois quickly responded. “I believe I was there and I have proof of it.”

“Oh, yeah.” Clark answered, shyly.
That was just so sweet.

Given the same situation, he would do it all again in a heartbeat. The only thing he would change was his decision to leave in the first place. That was where he made his mistake. If he had not left, he would have been there when Lois was carrying his child, he could have witnessed the birth of his son, he could have watched Jerome grow.
Exactly! Leaving for Krypton at all was his mistake. Why did he think he could do more good on Krypton, where he wouldn't have any special powers, than on the Earth, where he did? And where his loved ones were, to boot. They were not on Krypton.

I liked this story a lot, and I'm glad you got a little more feedback on the final part!

Ann