Caroline I'm really sorry i haven't given you any feedback. I try, I just feel that it's hard to do you justice. frown

But after the last two parts that were a parade of all that adore in your writing I just have to say something.

I love the premise in this story.
(Strange, there must have been other Superman retires stories but I can't recall any following this simple concept before.) It definitely seems like something Clark could do.
I love how you draw the world around them and that everything isn't about true lurve. Your sketches of places and people are just art.
I love how you have fleshed out Constance Hunter. I love your Martha, but then you seem to know her rather then write about her.
I love how Clark wrestles with his consciousness and how Lois loses her hero.
That was just beautiful. To Clark, Lois losing Superman shouldn’t be such a big deal, if she really has chosen the ordinary guy. (And since Clark is superman it’s not like she actually would lose anything) He just doesn’t understand that Superman isn’t just a romantic interest or a fancy of Lois.

The boy in the trash can was just brilliance, and the revelation inspired, surprising and plausible.

Whenever I check out the board for stories this is what I hope to find.

Thank you. sloppy

I do know you, and I know you wouldn't lie... at least to me...most of the time...