Vicious? Really? laugh I kinda like the sound of that.

Sammie, I'm going to try and post part 4 before I leave town on Friday. No promises, though. I'm still futzing with where I break between 4 and 5.
blood?? how can Clark be bleeding?? Is there no really kryptonite around??
I knew I was going to get called on that. Like I said in part one - there is no "Kryptonite" involved. Note the quotes. It's not the green stuff.
Bait for Lois to come to his desk? Of all the trivial things to think to ask!
Thanks, Artemis! It was a throwaway line, I know, but it made me giggle. I'm glad you're on the same wavelength as me. I hope your day is going better now. <hugs>

Ann, you had me laughing all the way through your FDK. Yes, his parents did teach him not to leave his powers lying around. And Lois is being exceptionally dense, but why would she consider that other possibility? And what the heck are you getting up so early for?

You put a lot of "if's" in your question about whether they would annul the marriage or consummate it. Oh, how I would love to tease you some more about what's going to happen... But I won't. That would be giving too much away. Let's just say it won't be a comic book ending.
so for the life of me I can't figure out how he is invulnerable.
Maybe it's the overpowering stench of Tony's cologne? laugh

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis