Hi ML! I'm still here! wave

If I confess to utmost confusion, will you post more often?
(Refresh my memory. Who is this Lois person supposed to be again? wink )

Okay, seriously though. I think I'm following things pretty well. I love how Lois and Clark each got a chance to comfort the other when learning about their inability to conceive.
A sense of loss permeated her being. Incompatible. Longing for Clark to hold her, to tell her that they would get through this, that their love would be enough, she leaned forward, practically falling against her husband of the future.
She felt his body tremble and heard his breathing become labored as he kept his face buried in her shoulder. “Oh, my love,” she whispered against his hair even as she felt the dampness of his tears on her shoulder. In the future, he must have dealt with his own pain before coming to tell her - trying to make sure he could comfort her without having to deal with his grief. That was just so Clark - and she loved him for it. She closed her eyes and held him, wishing she knew how to make this easier for him, wishing she could take his pain into her body and thus free him of it.
mecry So beautiful! I love how they each got a chance to be each other's strength through this devastating news.

Of course, given the Utopians concerns, it is clear that Lois and Clark are compatible.
/me wonders if this merely intended to be a point of suspense, or if Lois and Clark are going to find themselves in the family way before this is all over.
(Is anybody else disturbed by the Councilors' ability to eavesdrop on intimate moments in history?)

Unfortunately, I did get a bit lost with the John Doe thing. I don't think my confusion is due to any writing flaw on your part though. (ML, with a writing flaw?! Perish the thought!) I've never seen the episode Meet John Doe, and it's been a few years since I've seen Lois and Clarks, so I'm a bit fuzzy on the specifics of the plot, nor am I able to tell from the story what might have changed from the original episode. (I'm pretty sure there was only one Tempus originally though.)

Did Clark actually change anything after he was shot by Dillinger, or was that thrown in merely for Clark torture?

As for the shower stall, my first guess was the hotel Lois and Clark stayed at while she was on the lam, but given the number of changes made to the series so far, I suppose anything is possible.

~C Noetal (Who notices that so far nobody seems to have made any progress in actually determining the cause of these leaps, much less how to stop them)