The time window explosion takes place at the end of Meet John Doe.

As for where Lois is now...

Ooooo - or the prison shower itself?!??!
That really is a great idea. Too bad I didn't think of it laugh

Ignoredsins, welcome to the boards. That's quite a name you've chosen laugh . I'm really honored that you'd chose my story to make your first post laugh

My first thought was HiM at the Lexor, but she'd likely recognize that... Maybe at the brownstone? But that doesn't help with when exactly - just that it's post wedding season 4... OR... is it when they go to the hotel in... Colorado? and she ends up duct taped on the bed and plays charades [when she could have just as easily pulled the tape off, but that's a side note...
I'm wondering if she's in the shower at the hotel she and Clark stop at after Superman broke her out of prison. Hmm.
Is she in an alternate future?
Hmm... Well, I guess you're just going to have to read part nine to see if you're right laugh You know, this story would be so much easier to write if I could just have Lois say, "Oh, I'm in the episode Honeymoon in Metropolis right now. Cool!" laugh

you've done a good job with answering our concerns as they come up
Thanks for the comment, Queen of Capes. I really am taking all your comments to heart - making little changes as we go along in hopes that together we can make this story better. So thanks.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane