Chris, a thousand thanks for the EM recap. I did read it, but my memory for plots is appalling and I'd put off starting this one for a few days because I wasn't sure if I'd remember enough of the first fic to understand what was going on. So you have one grateful memory-challenged reader here. <g> Although have to say your recap was so intriguing I think once I've finished reading this I'm going to have to go back and revisit for another great read. wink

She knew it was useless to argue with him but she was Lois Lane, so she was going to argue anyway.
ROTFL!

I'm a sucker for alt universes and this one is one of the most intriguing I've seen. The switch to CJ being a lawyer is inspired and certainly keeping me enthralled. Also keen, as others have said, to see how he and Lois work things out. goofy

From reading the other comments I can see I definitely need to go back and refresh my memory of EM, so that I don't miss any of the subtle connections you've been clever enough to include. wink

Looking forward to more, Chris!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers