Okay, I've been busily devouring stories for the upcoming Kerths... trying to get my ducks in a row (which I bet everyone else is doing, as well) but I'm back now. And I'm so excited about all this fdk.

Hi Jojo! Thanks for the fdk and comments. Yes, that is what Clark needs to do, isn't it? Is that what he *will* do? <shrugs> I hope so... And yes, Dan is an interesting wild card. You know, he could possibly fix things tomorrow - unless Lois decides that his 2nd chance is over and once again fills out her journal to that end... <ducks and runs>

Hi Nancy! Why did he tell her the trash was a note from him? Because our poor little Boy Scout had decided that he was going to be as honest as he possibly could with Lois today...

"You sure you aren't going to make this nfic" - heh. I'll tell you what I told Sue... I know you all want nfic... but... wouldn't you run poor Clark <and me... and Sue> out of town on a rail if he cast his principles aside and slept with her *knowing* that she wouldn't remember it? Do you really think he would want his first time with Lois to be like that??? <g> And that's all I'm gonna say about that for now...

And poor Henderson...getting raked over the coals again...just remember that you gentle readers don't always know the *whole* story. <g> Thanks for the fdk Nancy! Woo-hoo.

Yay! Lara's back!!! No you certainly don't *have* to leave a bunch of comments all the time but... if you didn't... I might cry. drool I mean I know Clark's bare chest didn't make it, but I'm glad you liked it.

Do I know what putting mention of the supply closet in the g folder does to your dirty little minds? Why yes, I believe I do. devil

Yes, I really am evil. <g> I learned from the best! You're in trouble when we work together you know... angel-devil As I've said before, I love that you are enjoying the A-plot and looking forward to finding out more. Thanks for all those comments Lara, I loved 'em.

Hi AnKS! Now just what would give you that sneaking suspicion? Hmmm...? Thanks for the fdk! Glad you are enjoying it!

Hi Cristina! Do you really have so little faith in Dan that you think he'll tell Lois what's going on? Really? Thanks for the fdk! We'll see very soon if you're wrong or not.

Thanks again everyone. I'm not sure when the next part will be posted - hopefully sometime this weekend. It's done and has been back and forth a couple of times - it's just getting a final polish.

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.