Okay, I really wasn't going to reply yet... but after the comments I read this morning, I just couldn't help myself. I just have to address a couple of things. <g>

Hi Maria! It appears that Woody answered your question below but, yes, Knox was the guy that Scardino was posing as a FDA agent to meet with in "Whine, Whine, Whine". Knox was a key man involved with Nirvana.

Oooooh, I love your question about whether Mandy is leaving for the day or forever. <g> But she did tell Clark that she was going out of town to stay with relatives for a few days - I guess getting shot at shook her up a little. Thanks for the fdk!

Hi Woody! So glad to see you here. <g> Will power? What's that? <g> You may see that happen before the story's out <whistles innocently> Thanks for the fdk!

Hi Jen! Yes, don't you know - Sue may be the evil queen of nfic, but I am the evil Queen of the "lead-up with no follow through" goofy It really does keep you wanting more, doesn't it??? And just why don't you think Clark will make that lunch appt? Hmmm? Thanks for the fdk - and the poster! That was great!

Hi Lisa! Yes, I had to throw in a mention of the supply closet blush It was my nod/tribute to Sue for working on this with me. <g> (Oh, and if any of you HAVEN'T read the closet scene from Faustian... well you just don't know what you're missing) Hah - glad to know someone else laughed at that besides me. laugh Thanks for the fdk.

Terry! Oh my goodness! I thought I'd lost you somewhere along the way. I was going to cry over the loss of my blueberry pancakes. <g>

Bill Henderson - yes - well, the only evidence he has points squarely at Klein. If the suspect in question wasn't "Klein" would you be so concerned? <g> Dr. Klein was seen leaving the lab last and his keycard was used last...

But, then again, you are correct - tapes can be doctored and keycards can be copied. <g> Hah! No little guy from Resurrection... but I might have one or two other tricks up my sleeve. <g>

Thank you - I'm glad your enjoying the balancing act between A & B. laugh Ooooooh, all such good questions. Yay! Thank you so much for the fdk - I'm glad to know you're still along for the ride. <g>

Hi Ann!!! Yay! I'm so glad you enjoyed this part... I know you've been mad at Clark... hang in there. <g>

Darlingly sweet? Awwww - not exactly what I was going for <g> but thank you. laugh

Okay, with Henderson, remember that all the evidence he has points directly to Klein (would you really be so disappointed in him if it was some other unknown doctor - Dr. Smith, perhaps?) and his evidence mysteriously disappeared from lock up after Klein had been there. Evidence tampering is never good for a trial - not to mention evidence going missing... It's bound to make him a little cranky...

Mandy, Mindy -- hmmmm.... I don't know, Mandy is a curly red-head (and brainy to boot) -- Mindy is... well, Mindy.

Wow! Poor Mandy! You've got her trying to kill Superman? And after all the trouble she's gone to, to explain how much she adores Bernie and wants to help. She was there when everyone got shot at - you do remember that, don't you???

Proposal - marriage - make-out in the supply closet --- you don't want much, do you? goofy

I OWE you one? Oh, I see how it is... <sheesh - a girl writes one nfic... okay, maybe two... and people get all these expectations....> laugh

Thanks for the fdk Ann! I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Hi Hasini!!! Thanks for the fdk even - especially when you have so little time. Okay, to address your items:

1. Yay!!! dance All-time favorites? I think I'm giddy!

2. Frauds! Frauds? Well you do remember that I "dragged" Sue here to co-write this with me. <g> And "she's" the queen of the nfic folder - certainly not me... uh-huh, I've only dipped my toe in a couple of times... what do you mean it was more than a dip??? <g>

3. Ack! Eviction? Are you threatening me??? <g>

Hah, SURE there was no pun intended... uh-huh...

Thanks for the fdk Hasini!

Lara! <hugs>

and of course, the first thing I did was message everyone I know to tell them there was a new part up. [Wink]
Awwwww - that's so sweet! dance Thank you Lara!

Thank you everyone! I enjoyed every comment!

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.