*contented sigh* Finally, I get a moment to read. It's 1 AM, but what the hell... I've been wanting to come back and read this quietly for way too long, now!!!

Wait, you mean we get more fdk?!
Well, yeah! I mean, I know I don't *have* to leave a bunch of silly comments all the time, but... well... I kinda like it. *lol*

He spun back into his complete ensemble and started to pocket his pager in his side suit coat pocket.
'ya know... him spinning into all these clothes might be impressive to watch, but I really like it better when he's spinning *out* of them... it's a hell of a lot sexier!! blush

[...]which of the three men in her life she was really in love with – Clark, Dan, or Superman.
Wait, three? I only see one... Who are the other two? The first and last are the same positively wonderful man. And sandwiched in between both of his identities... Dan? Are you sure that's a man? I thought that was an earthworm, myself... oh well... wink

She couldn’t seem to get her mind to focus. It was still back at her apartment, on the couch with Clark
Well, I'll be! You know, that's exactly where my mind is most of the time, too. blush

She had to get tough with herself or she wasn’t going to get anything done today.
Oh, Lois... Join the club, dear - there's a bunch of us walking around with dazed expressions on our faces cause we've read part 11 of Platonic today. You can't seriously imagine we've been able to concentrate much after *that*, can you?

Lois almost asked ‘take a look at what’ in a sultry tone but realized at the last second that he meant the tape. Focus. Yes, the tape. She wanted to look at the tape.
Tape? What's a tape? (says the girl who works in the video editing industry...)
Don't you know we'd much rather have a nice look at his arms? Have him roll up his sleeves.... pretty please?

Clark broke from their kiss. “Well, where would you...” He kissed her briefly but firmly. “...suggest that we...” Lois nudged her knee a little closer in between his legs, eliciting a groan from him. “...do this?” he finished, his voice shaking a little.
oi... this, I could read again and again and again. It's very, very drool

“The supply closet?” he suggested, punctuating the last word when she leaned in to take a nibble of his ear.
You know, it's really mean to tease us like that! You bring up the supply closet in the gfic folder! That should be illegal!! Do you know what that does to our dirty little minds? At all? sheesh!

“I guess that kills any fantasies I had about the supply closet or stairwell, then, huh?” Clark chuckled lightly.
Oh, come on! First you tease us about it and let us think there's some eensy weensy, microcosmic although highly unlikely possibility that we might be reading about it on the other side of the boards, and then... you have to squash all our dreams by literally telling us it's not going to happen? You really are evil! *lol*

Nice A-plot there. smile I'm reallly looking forward to finding out what that's all about and how come Dr. Klein looks guilty now... mmm...

Great part! I know most of what I said up there are silly comments, but that all just means I had a whole lot of fun reading the story. smile

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies