Irene: thank you. smile Glad you liked the kissing, and I hope that will last you for a while. Lois and CJ are going to be a little too busy to do much more for a few chapters!

Hazel:
I was a bit surprised that CJ didn't offer to X-ray the information rather than picking the lot, but Lois probably wouldn't have had the patience to wait for it, anyway.
H'm. I don't think I even thought about that... Okay, so my answer here is simply that CJ has the powers, but he hasn't had them long enough to be all that used to using them. Also, I did put some limits on CJ's vision powers in that when he went to Tessa's apartment, he couldn't see in the dark. Yes, he can see through the walls, but if there is no light, he can't see anything. I'm sure that's not canon... but it is CJ. (In other words, I don't think he'd be able to see in anything in a locked filing cabinet.)

Thanks for the 'quits' thing. I've changed my master copy. Appreciated.

Also appreciated are the reassuring comments posted by both yourself, Pam and RetroRose about
angst-free B plots.

Tank: I know I keep promising you whams, and I know you haven't seem much evidence that I am going to deliver. All I'll say for now is that you might enjoy part twenty-two.

Avia: thanks for the comments, and for spotting the typo. Again, correction made to the master, if not to the version posted here.

Tricia, Gerry, Merry, Maria and Irene: thank you for your comments, too.

Chris