Shayne, definitely an interesting premise. I've always been a big fan of time travel stories and the paradoxes that they create. The End of Eternity by Asimov was always one of my favorites.

Actually, I'm a bit disappointed(as is Lois)that she jumped back farther than she planned. I'm not as interested in her having to relive her teen age years as I am in her frantic machinations to change the crises point of her life, and her efforts to save the world.

It will be fun to see her fight her new found feelings for Clark when she is supposed to not have those feelings yet. Will she or won't she?

Considering that this will be her life now, why wouldn't she make the effort to hook up with him sooner?

When you think about it, since this is now Lois' life, even with memories of a past life, whatever she makes happen now will be her 'new' life. Eventually there will be such a divergence that her old memories won't mean much. Then the fun can really begin.

Tank (who thinks that one thing that Lois should do is get her hair cut sooner since she knows that Clark likes it better wink )