Hello everyone! Wanted to get on here and say my "thank yous" before I run off to Florida for a week. <g>

Hi Jen! Yes, Dan, Dan, and more Dan. There is still more of him to come... So brace yourself. <g>

Hi AnKS! Sorry, part 11 is going to take a bit to get posted. I'm going to be out of town till next Sunday. Although, I have sent part 11 to Sue for her to play with, change, and add to -- so maybe if you ask her really nicely (and some begging might work too) she might post it for me while I'm gone. <g> Glad you're enjoying the A-plot...

Hee hee, hi Jackie! Run, Lois, run... Hah! Reminiscent of "run, Forest, run"...

Hasini, you've never been a "Dan-hater"? Hmmm, well, let's see what we can do to change that. <g> Thanks for the fdk! And if you want us to come back "quicker" then harass Sue for the next part. [Big Grin] I've sent it to her.

Hi there Maria! Thanks for the comments, glad you're enjoying it.

Hi Jessi! Dan-filled heaven, huh? Hee hee hee. I loved your "nausea" comments. And your welcome for helping you hate Dan. I'm glad to know the A-part is sucking you in. Yes, there is a plot to the story. I've tried not to let any part get too plot heavy, this one was a little more than most. Thanks for the fdk!

Hi Lisa! Thanks for all those comments. Everyone's comments about Dan are cracking me up. Yes, I thought that was an appropriate place to leave you. [Devil]

Hello Lara! That's so cute that you kept meaning to quote something but got so involved in reading that you had read it before you realized it. [Goofy] Thanks for the praise on the a-plot. Greatly appreciated.

quote: Can you imagine Lois and Dan having sex??? EWWW! Almost as bad as Lois and Lex.

-

OMG! Lisa! That was way too funny. You silly thing. [Goofy] And, no, I personally don't want to imagine that. (Poor Lara, hope you were able to get to sleep -- heh)

Hi there Ann!!!

Okay, I have to address your questions about "what was wrong with Lois" and "was she really getting butterflies and jolts from DAN?"... I know you haven't seen a lot of the eps from the series... But at the end of season 2, Lois did go out on dates with Dan. She blushed when he complimented her (like her eyelashes) and she smiled shyly at him when he flashed her his winning smile. She was, in fact, titillated by Dan. She was feeling like Clark was giving her the brush off and here was this other guy (who had sort of an exciting job) who was flirting with her and buying her gifts... She was flattered. And she included him in the 3 guys that she was "considering" when she talked to the therapist - Superman, Clark, and Dan.

So, in this situation, since Clark has "given her the brush off" by telling her they couldn't be together, and then Dan comes along, flirting with her, telling her that he wants another chance, that he *wants* to be with her... It just affects her more than she expects it to.

That's not to say that she's going to choose Dan over Clark, or fall madly in love with him -- that's only to say that she's surprised that it's affecting her to the degree that it is. Did that make sense?

<shrugs>

Moving on... Okay, I know you and a-plots don't get along well Ann. <g> And this story does have an a-plot, but never fear, there are still plenty of parts ahead that are not a-plot "intensive"... but I do have to get some in there 'here and there'. I'm sure you understand. <g>

Thanks everyone for all the lovely comments and fdk!!! I really appreciate them! All of them! I'll see you all when I get back from vacation (unless I have time to get on the internet while I'm down there [Big Grin] )

-- DJ angel-devil [Party]

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.