Ask, and ye shall receive! I just asked Sue what happened to this story.

“Am I? Let’s see. Currently you are not involved in a relationship with your former boyfriend – the one you dumped me for – and yet you called me up out of the blue to ask for my help. When I bribed you for dinner, you accepted, and from the looks of things you even tried to *cook* me dinner... which is really very sweet, definitely going the extra mile. Does that about sum things up?”
NOOOOOOoooo!!!!!!!
razz

I'm sorry. I know I seem to have developed a "I-saw-Mommy-kissing-Mr.Del-Canto-in-the-church-parking-lot" attitude toward the whole situation.

“Like to get someone to buy your products. So that’s why Bill Church was in on it – he could brainwash people to shop at Costmart.”
:rolleyes: Let's see, what's the first thing that comes to mind when contemplating the uses of a mass-produced mind control drug...I know, cost-efficient corporate advertising! World domination is soo outdated...

“Please don’t shut me out again, Lois. Please give me another chance. I can be the man you want. I know I can. I’ve thought about you every day since I left Metropolis, hoping for another chance at this.”
wildguy wildguy wildguy

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.