Hello everyone! Hope your weekend finds you well!

Hi Maria! Thanks for the fdk! Glad you're enjoying it.

Hi there Nancy. I must confess that the list came about as an inspiration from Sue (thank you Sue). I told her about my original idea for the journal and she said there should be some kind of list too - of the most important items for first thing in the morning. Sue mentioned that on her list we should have her check some leftovers or something in her fridge. Then, the other morning, I got my milk out of my fridge and poured some on my cereal (without smelling it first - like my normal little paranoid self usually does). I went to take a bite and thankfully the smell finally hit my nose before the spoon touched my lips. Yuck!!! So that's where the idea came from. <g>

Hello Jen! Thanks for the fdk. Yes, the bump for the concussion will eventually go down, but the hair will never change. <g>

Thanks for the fdk Elisabeth!

He may be smarmy, but he is funny every once in awhile.
I totally agree. laugh

Hah, glad you liked the 'name'. wink

Hi Lara! You are still hung up on that 'punishing Clark' thing, huh? Well I told you that Sue keeps some green Kryptonite in her closet... if she'll let you borrow it, then you can punish away. <g>

"Less dense in a matter of hours"... Ha ha ha! No I'm afraid he may get more dense before he gets less dense. wink

I'd love to break his jaw. Oh what a relief, *that* man is *not* invulnerable!!!
Eeek! Okay, I'm not a "Dan lover" but I may have to warn him away nonetheless. laugh Thanks Lara!

Hi Jessi U -- "torturous as always"? Sue and I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. goofy Thanks for the fdk!

Hi Elisabeth...err...I mean James. goofy I love all the "snorts". Ha ha. So glad you enjoyed this part so much.

Hi there Lisa. Glad you liked the list.

Yes! About dang time.
Hee hee. Just wait till the next part...

Ann!!! Thanks for all the comments. I'm glad you liked the contrast. And yes, I have been in really dense fog before - so thick you could almost cut it with a knife...err, fingernail. <g>

I hope the big lunkhead will get slightly punished for his stupidity.

moving on...

<g>

Thanks Ann!

Hi symbolicangel!

quote: She was so stubborn sometimes...

Look in the mirror, Clark.
Hah! I'm so glad someone caught that. Definitely the pot calling the kettle black, eh?

Of course the involvment should be short--very short!
goofy

Hi Jackie! "Icky"? Ha ha! That cracked me up. goofy Thanks for the fdk!

Thank you everyone! I'm glad you're all enjoying it.

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.