Oh, yay!! laugh

I know everyone's said so already, but that list is just so funny! Absolutely priceless!! The expiration date on the milk almost made me spill coffee all over the desk. ROFL! As if that's got anything to do with the rest of it. hahaha! I'm giggling like mad! lol

They couldn’t be together, and he was going to have to tell her that.
Please, please, please!! Can someone kick him? Someone who's strong enough so that it would actually hurt *Clark* and not the other party... Please?

“Okay. I’m ready when you are, but first I want to swing by the Planet. There’s something I need to clear up with Perry.”
eeep... Clark's going to be in trou-ble!

Lois’s heart jumped in her chest. She tried to control her breathing and calm the beating of her heart, but it was impossible. She bit the inside of her lip as she waited semi-patiently for him to continue.
oooh... she is going to be so disapointed when she finds out that what she thinks he wants to ask most probably isn't that at all... cause I doubt Clark's become less dense in a matter of hours... right?

“I’m sorry I missed your call yesterday,” he continued smoothly, “I was out... So, *is* this a social call? Please tell me it is. Please tell me that you’ve come to your senses and dumped that lackluster partner of yours... or better yet, he finally ran off and never came back.”
I'd love to break his jaw. Oh what a relief, *that* man is *not* invulnerable!!!

“Then you won’t mind if I come to dinner with you tomorrow night,” he suggested.
Duuuude! you're either with her or without. Make up your damn mind! You can't have your cake and eat it too... (sorry... he's dense and it irritates me! lol)

I can't wait to find out what happens that night... I've got a feeling sparks are going to fly and it might not be the pretty kind either. hehehe!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies