I'd like to hit Clark too... I can set up a little number dispenser thing in case anyone else wants to join in the fun. LOL

What about *him*? Why wasn’t *he* offering to stay with her? Or let her stay with him? It hadn’t been that long since Kyle Griffin had reappeared and Clark offered to let her stay with him.
Poor girl... because your "boyfriend" is dense! And I don't mean his molecular structure, either. See this is why we want to hit him. Yes, of course we know we'll break our fists doing that, but it's goint to be worth it anyway. Trust me.

Clark sighed and wished he could have offered to stay with her. If he didn’t know better, he would have thought that was what she had been suggesting before.

But that was impossible now. He couldn’t be around her like that and she didn’t realize that they weren’t together. He didn’t want to have to tell her. Again.
This is where I break my *other* fist hitting him...

He winced to himself when he realized where his thoughts were turning. What would he do if she decided... no, *when* she decided to date someone else? How was he going to deal with that? He wouldn’t be able to just stand idly by and watch Lois date some other person – even if he had told her that they couldn’t be together. Especially if she dated someone as smarmy as Dan Scardino. Or, god forbid, Scardino himself.
There goes my right foot...

I'm almost thankful it didn't go on much longer, cause I still have my left foot to hop around on now. But, could someone please call an amulance or something, cause I'm really in pain, here.

ROFL -- sorry, I couldn't help myself. wink

Loved it!! Well, except for Clark being so... argh! Anyway... Loved it. smile Looking forward to the next chapter!! smile

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies