WAFFy! Funny! Lana got hers! WAFFY! (oh, wait, I said that already... wink )

She had to admit that she was still a little nervous. After all, it wasn't like she had great role models for relationships, and her last couple of forays into the world of coupledom had been met with great disaster. But she knew now what the alternative was to trying – and she wasn't willing to live with that. So even though she was worried that she would do something to sabotage their relationship, or that Clark would eventually do something that would hurt her, she was willing to try.
Sweet, and real, and waffy! Life isn't perfect... but this is close enough! laugh

“Oh, Clark! I'm sorry I didn't return your phone calls earlier. You must have been just crazy with worry!”

“Well...actually I just figured you were busy and I'd talk to you later.”
Ha! Manipulative, gold-plated <mmmppphhh>! Foiled... by Clark's absolute lack of concern. thumbsup

&#8220;Yeah, I mean how many other women am I going to meet who want to move back to Smallville and take over my parent's farm? They've been hounding me for awhile now to find a wife and bring her back there. Most women shy away from the thought of running the farm. I mean, it's a lot of work, and it's not like it rakes in the money. But you grew up in Smallville, so you understand the charms of small town living. And the first couple of years will be really tough, but once our sons are old enough to help out-&#8221;
dizzy

His laughter joined hers and soon they were happily distracted, and Lana was the farthest thing from their minds.
Oh, good, banished... just as she should be!

Oh, almost forgot! Thanks, Annie, for taking pity on us! Hope your computer is ok really soon!

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun