LOVED IT! A great end to a wonderful story. I'm glad that Lana got her comeuppance, but so elegantly - no knockdown, drag-out catfight. Clark's teasing was perfectly done - naturally I would have expected nothing less from him wink ...and even when he had to be more blunt, as far as I was concerned, she still got off easy.

And of course, I'm just thrilled that there was more romance and more lovely kisses between them. [Linked Image] Very nice indeed. I like Lois' way to watch a video - and judging by this, it sounds as though Clark thinks it's a pretty good idea as well... laugh
A slow grin spread across Clark’s face as her meaning dawned on him. “So....since you’ve already seen this movie....” he teased, wrapping his arms around her waist and drawing her close.

His lips slanted over hers, and Lois sighed against his mouth, tangling one hand his hair and encouraging him to deepen the kiss. As the movie began to play, they continued their gentle exploration, oblivious to the action on the screen. Clark’s hands began to explore her body, trailing softly over her sides and back.
::very big happy sigh:: [Linked Image] Thanks for the most enjoyable story, Annie. I'm ready for your next one, any time!

KathyM

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5