Any progress Kae? Or should I just give up hope on ever seeing this story again? frown

I hate to say it, but I've given up fanfic over this. After 12 years of loving and reading fanfic, I have almost no interest anymore. I've just been so depressed over yet another story being dropped, that I don't want to get hooked on any more stories that might never be finished.

Ever since the trailer for NWH II, I've been looking forward to this story - and I just hate the thought that it might never see the light of day again.

I know life happens and I certainly understand that better than anyone. Believe me. But if there's no chance it will ever be completed, please just say so and I'll stop holding out hope.

On another note, I see Kae has not posted anything on the boards - anywhere - since June? So I honestly do hope she is OK!?!

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH