Aww, no more angst with Lois and Lex for now? As much shivers I had running down my spine, that scene was wonderful! So I am sad as an angst-lover to see that scene is over. All right, I also know the story has to move forward and you did that just great!

The scene between Alice and Perry was hilarious. I can just picture him being annoyed with his overbearing wife now that he has to spend most of his time with her. I can only imagine how happy he must have been when he found Clark on his doorstep. And I'm really curious now to how much Clark will tell him about Lois and Paris. Somehow I think that no matter how little he says, Perry will figure it all out in a finger snap. wink

So nice to see Lois going back to her old habits! I hope she can draw some strenght out of it and finally tell Lex she wants a divorce. But that will get really hard with her new-found knowledge about her husband.

Ready for more when you are, Kae! I know I'm not leaving feedback as often as I should, but I'm still reading and loving every new section! So I hope you found your muse back in Canada. <g>

Sas smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!