Fabulous! I have to take a moment just to tell you how thrilled I am that you are continuing this story. I have been kicking myself for the past 3 weeks for all the time I have missed in this fandom as I only really started reading fanfiction for it about a month ago. Yesterday, as has been my recent pleasure, I was sitting at work and making my way through your stories when I started reading the first part of this story. Not finishing it at work (because damnit… I actually had to do some work toward the end of the day) I raced home and continued it there. I got to the end… and was like…

NOOOOOOOOO!!

I saw it was written like 6 years ago and became a bit saddened by this. But such is the way of fanfiction and I know this myself as a writer that sometimes the muses for particular stories just don’t come back. I bemoaned this a bit in the #lanekent channel and was pleasantly surprised and delighted to find that you had recently started writing again. I guess I did find an upside to joining the fandom late though. I didn’t have to wait to long for this story! Ha! (Hey I have to look for an upside somewhere.)

So I spent most of my morning at work devouring these. These scenes with Lex make me shiver! Oh what a great job you do at making him evil! I’m excited about Perry coming back to help out with taking Lex down and hopefully we will see some of Jimmy as well?

Anyway, I suppose the point of this long rambling is to let you know that I am truly happy to see that you are writing this one again and if nothing else you have made one person really happy. Thank you for sharing your wonderful stories with us. smile

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!