Oh my god! I couldn't believe it when I saw you posted. I had serious computer's problem that forced me away for some times, but I'm back just in time to see that! What a great surprise!

And what a great part, too!

Ditto everything the other said. This is fabulous!

A very sensual beginning that hooked me right from the first line. And you described Clark's feeling about the situation (an affair with a married Lois,...) perfectly.

And I like Lois' boss at LNN. He seems to be really nice. I hope he really is. It'd be so cruel if he betrayed her. She didn't seems to have that many trustworthy people around her.

“Because since I arrived here, I’ve always known you as quiet and subdued. Then all of a sudden, you’re irritable, pig-headed, you pick a fight with Linda, then you storm out and slam the door of your office, where you sulk for most of the afternoon - ”

“I don’t sulk!”

He cocked his head to the side and smiled. “You did today.”

“Well, all right, sometimes I do. So what? I just hadn’t had any good sulking-occasion since you got the job, that’s all.”

“Lois...”

“Dave, if you talked to Perry White, he would tell you that I *am* irritable, that I pick fights and bark at half the other members of the staff, that I can storm out and slam doors on a daily basis, and that sulking is an art at which I’m rather skilled.”

“So am I seeing the real Lois at last?”

She grinned. “Possibly.”

“I think I like her.” He grew serious again. “Lois, what happened in Paris?”
I think it's so great that Lois is becoming herself again, Mad Dog Lane, now that she saw Clark again, while she was different before, when she was just with Lex. I think that her change of attitude show better than words who is the good guy for her.

I'm anxiously waiting for next sunday!