You know that feeling when you get off a *great* roller coaster ride... the adrenaline is still rushing through you, and you don't know what to do with all that energy? You feel like you're just gonna burst, but it's a great feeling?

Well, that's kinda like I'm feeling right now... only... better?

You really have no idea how much I've been wanting to read this!! I cried when I saw this - that should tell you something. wink (Though part of that crying was because I'm just so darned happy for you and proud of you!)

Feedback... well, let's first recap a bit of NWH, shall we? More accurately, let's recap Sara's NWH Journey. *g* (read: I'm going to embarrass myself for you, Kae, because this momentous occasion calls for it. wink )

About five years ago, I read this brilliant story. I was truly blown away by it. I, being a silly 21 year old who hadn't yet mastered the art of writing, was just... in awe, really.

Right now, I can *still* remember how I felt while reading it. The panic and heartache when they first saw each other in the cafe, the daring to hope in the garden, the complete and utter heartwrenching pain Clark was in before Lois showed up. I can't remember how many times I've read it, but the images are still so very vivid in my head. Someone says NWH, and a whole world of images flood my mind (and I might as well be truthful, though corny, the emotions start to flood through me, too).

Flash forward a couple years from the time NWH first came out...

I found my way back online after an internet hiatus, found myself in IRC and... managed to end up in the channel with *THE* Kaethel!! Holy cow, was I starstruck!!! eek And then (once past the shock and finally being able to type again... semi-coherently, I'm sure), I found out that she was my age! And NOT a native English speaker! eek Seriously... When I first read the story, I was sure that the author was mid-thirties; she had to be, being such a brilliant writer! Well, let's just say that I was even more in awe after that!

Now... after long last, we finally have NWH II!!! sloppy

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.