Ahhh, yay for all the feedback! love

Blueowl—hehe... prolly no sequels on this one! I'm glad you liked it! laugh

Queenie— OOOH that's a lot of vowels, I love it!! laugh Yes, Clark knows that she knows. Hehehe! And um... no sequel, sorries! goofy

PuffyTiger—Yay!! Hope you got some good sleep! And glad you had a nice treat before passing out lol! Thanks!

Bakasi—Ahh, thank you! I really liked it a whole lot better too!! It's almost funny going back to these early S1 eps and seeing just how much she really did love him even then! Gahhhh!

Songbird—Lois totally does know! He cups her cheek just the same twice in that episode (once as Supes and once as Clark!), and the fic twist is that he's saying the same words too, which makes everything click in her brain. I'm so glad you liked it!! And.. that's 110 total... so... 109 to go! (I didn't manage to make one happen last week. Darn!) Thanks for the feedback!

Carrie—Gahhh! Yay!!! Awesome feedback, thank you! Love that you had all those emotions, lol.

Michael—LOL! lol Yeah, it's for reals me. lol And eep... yeah, I did think about putting all of these in one connected story, but I decided to make the goal a bit more achievable. wink I wish I had time to respond to all the feedback!! Gahh! Thank you so much! I will point out this one, though...

“This isn’t about a job. Did you really think I hadn’t figured out what it was with you and Superman?”
/Points at Bek’s Legacy/

rotflol

Superjan—They always tend to get longer! lol Thank you so much for the glowing praise! I'm so glad you liked it!!

Thanks, everyone!! love

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.