Hi Morgana!

Been a long time smile1
Normally the noises and sensations around him were easily ignored, but this cacophonous mixture of nature, traffic and humanity was a trifle more than he could bear.
He could try brown noise and headphones.

Lois needs sunshine and laughter, not gloom and doom!”
Oh? I did not expect that one.

When Lois called to inform Willie, he was on her ‘hit’ list, the hapless man never picked up the phone.
Maybe he was already on someone else’s hitlist?

be nothing more than an overblown story of sibling rivalry between the founder’s son and daughter.
Well, considering what precipitated the Dance of the Dragons, I wouldn’t say that sibling rivalry can’t make for great headlines. And burning cities.

Toni Taylor: Hey, I had the Westside burned down, didn’t I? No need to all the way to Westeros.

Third: Ralph. Ralph Lombard had scooped her on the Upper Terrace Nursing Home scandal Friday morning.
Ouch.

packed the ever present camel-colored briefcase full of files, lipstick and Double Fudge Crunch bars and
laugh

Walking down the hallway, the melody of the closing theme to The Ivory Tower reached his ears.
Oh boy. New sound system?
Hmm…
Duh! Super hearing.

Lois’ clothing surprised him, the fuzzy pink sweats and worn blue bunny slippers were very different from her normally polished appearance.
Oh dear. Funk it is.

I thought you were the delivery guy from Romano’s Trattoria
No delivery of entertainment. Sorry!

and watched … ah … educational television.
/Cocks eyebrow/
Lois /mumbling/: how to catch a man in flagrante.

Oh! Where are my manners, your jeans and polo shirt look damp! Come in!”
She could have him remove them.

Give me a minute to change into some proper clothes
Bought at Lex’s Delight?

“Wait a minute, what about your novel…” Clark’s voice trailed off. He bit the inside of his cheek.
Lois glared daggers at him and growled with Mad Dog intensity. “Who told you I was writing a novel?
Lois did. During Strange Visitor

What kind of book do you want to write? Fiction or non-fiction?”
Some journalists manage to be this creative in their day jobs?

“Figures. Another Kent secret.”
This could be a good title!

The boy said quietly, “Good evening Miss Lane. Oh, hello Mr. Kent.”
Aww, Clark’s here often enough to be known by Lois’s delivery guy.

Lex Luthor’s voice, with its cultured, confident tones could be heard coming out of the answering machine.
Look, it’s the corporate corruption subject calling.

What about helping me develop the outline of a non-fiction book without it serving his own interests?
He could help with exposing Intergang?

He could sense something intangible spicing the air, warmth, friendship, and the tiniest beginnings of something more.

The End
Heartfelt, wholesome story with lots of little details clap

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.