New story! Yay! hyper

Third: Ralph. Ralph Lombard had scooped her on the Upper Terrace Nursing Home scandal Friday morning.
Scooped by Ralph. Ouch! That is a new level of low. frown

He decided to make a couple of stops before going to her apartment after work. With a tiny smile he thought first a quick visit to Amandine’s patisserie, Chez Morel in Paris for chocolate croissants. Next a visit to the newly opened Italian Bakery, Sophia’s which was not that far from his own apartment. Elsie in rewrite had mentioned in her humble opinion the perfect dessert. The cannolis were delicate tube-shaped shells of fried pastry dough, filled with a sweet, creamy ricotta filling. He was curious to try them, especially since he had eaten them when he lived in Sicily.
Perfect choices to sweeten even the sourest mood. drool

Before replying, she took the pastry boxes out of the bag and like an excited little girl with pretty presents opened the boxes. He heard squeals of delight and the word, ‘chocolate’ several times.
Spot on! grin

The quiet was punctuated by the sounds of the storm winds blowing outside and warm rain pattering against the window
I love your descriptions. Always so vivid! clap

Tonight she needed a friend, not Superman.
It looks like a job for... Clark Kent.

Enough about him.
Yes! Enough about Lex. sick

Tonight he had accomplished a lot more than raising Lois’ spirits, hopefully by his presence he had derailed any of Luthor’s plans for ensnaring her in a relationship.
Job accomplished! clap

Faint echoes of thunder and lightning flashes had moved away from the city as well as the heavy downpour. The howling wind had died down and the onslaught of warm rain was now lightly pattering against the windows. Metropolis and its citizens were enjoying the restful echoes of gentle rainfall.
Perfection! notworthy

He could sense something intangible spicing the air, warmth, friendship, and the tiniest beginnings of something more.
Warm and fuzzy story with a lovely ending! love Great story as always, my friend! clap clap clap

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15