The first time I watched it was when it initially aired in 1993. I still remember the beginning when Lois walked in as a guy. I'm like what kind of show is this? I have always been fascinated with anything Superman and I had to watch this. Yes, Jimmy looks a lot like Clark. That suitcase of Clark's is so old-fashioned. This was a different show for sure.

Yes, I am actually rewatching it as we speak. You could tell Lois was jealous of Antoinette. Lois could use her femininity on men, but it was against the rules if Clark used his looks. I was intrigued by Lois, at one point I even wanted to be like her. I love how Clark went and got his own story when he heard about the theater and how Lois enamored him from the beginning.

I'm glad Jonathan didn't keep on about Clark hiding his powers. Lucy's comment about meeting a 'Super' guy. I would love more episodes/stories about Lucy (yes, I plan on one eventually). Still love the montage with Martha and Clark and the suits. A great song is playing in the background (love that song to this day). You could tell the chemistry between Lois and Clark from the beginning especially the lines she says to him are classic. 'I'm top banana'. The looks he gives her.

I might try to do a banner for each episode if I can. Some classic scenes in just the first episode. I might need to make one from the 'Top banana line' or their Chinese dinner scene.

Banner

Last edited by CarrieRene; 09/15/22 08:51 AM.