First time I watched--FarmerBabe and I watched when the show originally broadcast. Thought it'd be a kick and enjoyed it enough to stick with it. I remember at one point I was worried that the show would be Quantum Leaped. (i.e. shuffled from timeslot to timeslot until the ratings fell enough to cancel it.)

We're watching on a larger screen and I noticed a few things that I hadn't seen.

• A banner/poster for the White Orchid ball is on the lamppost outside the main entrance to the Planet.
  • Clark's newspaper in the Apollo has a headline that references the UN, not the Congress of Nations.
  • The special effect of Superman super-speeding was bad at the time. It definitely doesn't hold up on a large screen.
  • Not sure what possessed them to use that table in the conference room. It looks more like library carrels than something you'd see in an office. Glad it disappeared later on.
  • I'd heard about the 105/501 apartment issue but never actually seen the door. Lois's apartment definitely isn't on the ground floor.
  • The street outside the Planet is impossibly narrow for a city street but has an island in the middle with benches but without a curb. Not sure what they were thinking there.
  • EPRAD has some serious safety and material security issues.

I'm glad they worked on Perry's character. The whole leaving to find Lois/store room scene is painful to watch. If the meeting was just getting started then why did Perry come looking for Clark less than a minute later? If there was something important enough to make him leave his own meeting hen why didn't he ask/tell Clark in the store room? It would've justified the action. Why didn't Clark find a pencil or something? Instead it was painful. Oh, and Clark was an idiot for leaving from the store room after Perry saw him in there. The acting was fine, the issue was the writers.

Shallowford