Hey everyone,

I appreciate everyone taking the time to respond and entertain my concerns.

I am so sorry everyone is dealing with so much. I wish I could reach through this screen and hug you all.

Lynn,

I am so sorry to hear about your mother. Even outside these unprecedented times caregiving can be a challenge. I can only imagine how difficult it is with these new restrictions on everyone due to COVID. We do hope to see you around more as time permits even if it's just in the Off-Topic section to say hello. smile

bakasi,

A gradual decline would be understandable. It seemed to be an almost all of a sudden drop in activity all at once that never seemed to pick up. I guess I wanted to make sure everyone was okay and not hurt or sick or something.

Even though it's been over 20 years the show has gained new followers and authors each year. I hope that does continue as we all can use that safe place to go and divulge in our favorite fandom with others.

BlindPassenger,

Yeah, I think we had about 20 or so active members and several lurkers. It is normal for interest to decline but the amount at once was concerning. Hopefully, we can keep the small group we have engaged. smile

Deadly Chakram,

lol I love that you finally got to share that moment with the girls. I know losing Mufasa and Ariel had to be devastating for you and your family. Your little furbabies become like family and it's heartbreaking when one of them dies.

It sounds like you're making the most of what memories can be made during the pandemic. I've noticed my muse has a bit of a schedule. If she gets too much thrown at her she will curl up and hide and need prodding with some other creative outlet to come out and play. The stress is a killer right now.

I'm right there with you. I'm willing to fight to keep this fandom alive. I know it has been over 20 years since it was on the air but it's near and dear to my heart and I love this show and the characters. smile

Hey Morgana wave

I 100% agree. Supporting our authors and even jumping in the Off Topic section to ask a question is a great way to engage when time is short. smile

Hey cuidadora,

I am so sorry you've been going through so much. I completely get the not wanting to continue a fic that triggered you like that.

I think everyone has a lot of great ideas here. Try to remember to reach out either publically or privately when reading. Even if you don't have time to read and just want to connect with other FOLCs make a post in Off Topic.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube