Hey All.

I know it's been a hell of a year and stress has been at an all-time high, but I can't help but notice the lack of activity even prior to the pandemic.

Is everyone okay?

It's extremely disheartening to see the lack of activity here.

Feedback on stories is almost non-existent.

This can be extremely discouraging to authors putting their blood, sweat, and tears into these fics. I know this is a touchy subject, but even a PM now and then to let the author know you're reading and there is some appreciation for the work they're doing can be appreciated. If we don't lift our authors up with support we will end up discouraging them from sharing the wonderful fics we've all enjoyed over the years.

Kerth Participating is at an All Time Low

When I say all-time low I mean this year and last year. If you notice the quizzes were missing this year. We stopped doing them last year because we couldn't get anyone to engage and participate. We get it. Life sucks and is crazy but we need you guys to participate. We need everyone to show up and vote for nomination and final voting. It's crucial to the process. Even if you're voting in just a few categories. A lot of work goes into the planning of the Kerths each year. A lot of unpaid, volunteer hours and skill is used each year to put the Kerths together and celebrate this wonderful fandom and the authors and fics that get shared each year. Please engage with us and help us put together a fun experience for everyone.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube