Originally Posted by Morgana
What a hoot! Using Lucy was the better choice. It made sense for Clark to slip up and call her by her name in that awful situation. Lois' sister was not known for making the best choice in regards to her boyfriends, so this kind of scenario is definitely on point.

“It’s not much,” he rushed to clarify. “Just…it’ll probably come off better if you ask, rather than if I were to do it. When you call your sister, can you please ask Lucy to be a…uh…less messy houseguest in the future?” he asked, throwing a fleeting glance over to the undergarments on the floor.

Years ago I had a house guest who hand washed her underwear and then proceeded to drape it over my rattan chest leaving it wet and smelly. shock Needless to say, when I found out, she did not stay another night. So I can imagine something like this happening. All and all a great story!

Hi Morgana! Glad you liked it! Both Lucy and Mayson would have made Lois see red, but the added betrayal of thinking that it was her own sister pushed Lucy over the edge. Plus, it was fun to make that cause a revelation. smile

Also, your story made me cringe. How nasty!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon