/imagines Superman getting said bird stuck in his mouth like a biker a fly, ending up looking like Sylvester with Tweety’s yellow tailfeathers sticking out/

Superman loses the suspect he's after as a result. He flies to a "helpful" pedestrian. "Which way did he go, George, which way did he go?"
Man points, confused. "Um...he went...thataway!"

Yes, she never likes it when Superman drops in on her breaking and entering.

Lois: Superman? I left my PJ bottoms off for if *Clark* broke and entered, like I did in the Lexor!"

[Was living with Lois in Season 1./quote]

Knowing Lois, she probably asked for the key back to give to Clark. wink (Yes, I know they were living together, but that doesn't mean Lucy gets to keep the key forever. Or a lock could have been changed or something. After all, villains like to target Lois at home.)

[quote]Yes, vomiting while flying with Lucy in his arms would be awkward.

Lucy: (wiping self down) Ugh! Worst. Flight. Ever! Get me your manager.

To make sure nobody thinks she’s been lo-napped, huh?

Lois: Hi, honey, it's me. Just checking in so you know I haven't been kidnapper, murdered, or taken as a political hostage! Love ya!

So, ready to roast some Khals, instead of the Praying Mantis ready to devour her mate, huh?

Lois: Any last words?
Clark: Valar morgulis?
Lois: (nod) Yes, all men must die. Dracarys,

Can you imagine if she got back with a shopping bag and a quippy ‘Honey, I’m home!’?

Oh, that would have been delicious! devil

I’m…umm…you’re getting both of us. A package deal, if you will. You know, me and Superman…

Lois: Clark? I'm not one of those internet ladies.

/points to his being a v…ery patient man/

Clark: It's not lying if I was never asked about it.

Thanks for stopping by! Glad you enjoyed the story!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon