What a hoot! Using Lucy was the better choice. It made sense for Clark to slip up and call her by her name in that awful situation. Lois' sister was not known for making the best choice in regards to her boyfriends, so this kind of scenario is definitely on point.

“It’s not much,” he rushed to clarify. “Just…it’ll probably come off better if you ask, rather than if I were to do it. When you call your sister, can you please ask Lucy to be a…uh…less messy houseguest in the future?” he asked, throwing a fleeting glance over to the undergarments on the floor.

Years ago I had a house guest who hand washed her underwear and then proceeded to drape it over my rattan chest leaving it wet and smelly. shock Needless to say, when I found out, she did not stay another night. So I can imagine something like this happening. All and all a great story!

Last edited by Morgana; 07/07/20 08:38 AM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.