This is both a little better and a little worse for us. They had a professional development day yesterday so the school was already scheduled to be closed on Monday. That morning they first re-scheduled and then a few hours later cancelled the kindergarten concert that had been previously delayed due to weather. Not long thereafter the school closed until April 3rd (pending no extensions). On Monday we will be picking up my two younger kids' devices. I have no clue what they're planning on doing or offering for my pre-ker (her Parents as Teachers person will not be making visits). This early afternoon we made an emergency trip to the library to borrow a few books before they close until April 7th. cry I didn't pick up any books for myself, too focused on trying to keep social distance while there (there were two other kid/parent groups in the same area while we were there.) My kindergartener still has his counselling appointment this evening. We'll see if this will be the last one for a while or whether we will still get to keep it going.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)