I've been out a bunch, but I did read some more since last I posted on this thread. Rounded my 2019 count out to a nice even 40.

24: For Elise by Sarah M Eden (surprise surprise) - This one was not at all related to either of the other series I've read. But it was heartbreakingly awesome. Guy finds long lost girl and tries to figure out what happened in the first place.
25: Romancing Daphne by SME - Another good one in the series. Often forgotten Middle Sister is finally noticed by someone.
26: Loving Lieutenant Lancaster by SME - The first book to really connect the two series (and inspired in me an idea for what I hope will happen in the final book of both serieses (how do you make that word plural??))
27: The Heart of a Vicar by SME - The one where the almost youngest brother realizes he can behave how he wants not how he is expected to. Also the one I read when I realized they haven't all be written yet and there aren't any more for me to read but still two siblings (one from each family) that don't have stories yet... Oy I hate waiting.
28: The Fall of Lord Drayson by Rachael Anderson - I feel like this would make an interesting plot for a LnC fic... A great episode spin-off. [muse runs off to write it down...]
29: Upon My Heart Forever by Amber Lynn Perry - I want to like her books, I really do, but they are so incredibly cheesy...
30: Gentleman of Her Dreams by Jen Turano - Ms Turano does a great job of making me laugh in her writing. Like out loud, put the book down and wipe my eyes laughing.
31: Costochondritis - A Forgotten Condition... by Peter Askes - After being diagnosed with the condition in June, I did lots of research. This book was not written for patients but it was very informative. since this summer, I've had two more instances (which many refer to as "flare ups"). Not fun... but at least I'm one of the lucky ones who knows why I have it (or at least what is causing it right now..)
32: A Timeless Romance Anthology Book : Blind Date Collection - Annette Lyon (and others): Several cheesy and relatively predictable stories, some better than others.
33: Before the Season Ends by Linore Rose Burkard - Someone told me (or I read) that this book started the genre of Christian Historical Fiction, but I'm pretty sure that's impossible given that it was first published in 2005... Either way. I can't remember anything about it. (Edit. its the first in REGENCY Christian historical fiction, thought I'm not sure why the specification is necessary.)
34: Longing for Home by SME: The first book by her I really didn't care for. Too many characters, I didn't like the way it ended, and I read the summary for the next book in the series only to find out the way the book ended wasn't really the end (happy about it, but I don't really want to read the next one...)
35: The Governess of Penwythe Hall by Sarah E Ladd - Another favorite author of mine. Filled with intrigue and mystery, the governess has secrets...
36: The Lady and the Highwayman by SME - I picked this one up and put it down several times before finally finishing it. I have mixed feelings. Two authors meet and try to solve two mysteries (each author knows the answer to one mystery...) it was weird, but I liked it? (question mark intentional, I just can't decide...)
37: The Lady and the Gent by Rebecca Connolly - I enjoyed this one, another girl trapped in her place in the world, escapes and ends up in unusual situations.
38: Rescuing Lord Inglewood by Sally Britton - An arranged marriage sort of story. I cried a lot with this one (probably because I was going through some similar things at the time I read it...not an arranged marriage, ha!)
39: Discovery Grace and 40: Saving Miss Every also by Sally Britton (same series as the one before that follows a group of childhood friends). I list these together because they are related Grace and Hope Everly are twins. Hope gets to go on a trip and Grace wants to stay home, but after some mischief, their dad punishes them by making them do the opposite. Both are completely miserable at the prospect and trade identities to be able to avoid it. Each story is what happens to each twin. I loved them both. But I also learned with this one that the last book in the series doesn't come out until May... Oy, more waiting...

Much fewer books than the previous year, but hey, I wrote a book myself and that takes a significant amount of time (among other life events that have taken much time...). I look forward to more reading in 2020.

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.