I took a break for the forums for awhile, and I find that I got more comments in my absence! grin But, sadly, I'm embarrassed to find that I had a rather glaring grammar error in Lois' rant to Wonder Woman that a few of you quoted. :facepalm: So I've fixed it.

Honestly, this isn't my favorite thing I've written. I mostly just finished it to get it over with, and I think I didn't flesh out the setup enough, given the comments here and what confused people. I had a lot of context in my head that didn't end up on the page. I dislike when stories leave a bunch of stuff out like that, and here I did it.

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
/flashes to Amazonia form ‘Love and Capes’ and Abby’s reaction to her/ :rotlol:
I love that comic! It's really cute.

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
WOMAN AROUND THE WORLD: Sadly, no havoc.
I actually laughed out loud at that. Yeah, I think lots of women wouldn't mind a little more "havoc" from Superman.

Originally Posted by PuffyTiger
And finally, because of your signature, mrsMyxyzptlk, I read Public Enemies and it's one of my most favorite comics thus far, and that quote perfectly describes Clark and his attitude towards himself. So thanks for pointing me in that direction!
I'm glad you liked Public Enemies! It's one of my favorite stories, and I really like the way they portrayed Superman and Batman's friendship. I love the quote from Batman because it really describes Clark the way I see him. He's an overpowered alien, but he's the most down-to-earth guy you could ever meet, and it just doesn't occur to him how easily he could take over the earth. grin

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)