I'm glad you guys enjoyed the story.

I typically take quite a while to get a story finished. I wrote the first section of this several years ago, before BvS and the WW movie came out. I'm not generally fond of superheroes-meet-and-fight-until-they-decide-to-work-together stories, but if Wonder Woman actually thought that men were bad, she would have a bad initial reaction to Superman.

The idea is that Wonder Woman was just hanging out on Paradise Island until the asteroid showed up, and then when she went to go take care of the problem, she met Superman in space. Since he had backup, he didn't end up crashing with amnesia. And since this is her first time off the island, she doesn't have any real-world experience yet and hasn't met any men before.

I figure that after this story, she would pay more attention to what Superman is actually doing, and they would become loose allies, and maybe friends after a while. And given what Superman told Lois about himself, it wouldn't take her long to suspect that he's Clark.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)