My first response to reading this story was that 'here we go again with another superhero fearing Superman and trying to destroy him' in the vein of BvS. But the further I got into the story is became clearer that you were merely using Wonder Woman as a device to get Lois and Clark more on the same page as far as their relationship goes. Lois going toe to toe with Wonder Woman in defense of Superman had to get Clark's attention. Lois learning more about Clark's background had to put her more on an even footing with Superman. Prior to this she had put Superman on a pedestal with no flaws, discovering that he has no idea of why he is here and his history before landing on earth shows that he has problems just like everyone else. The scene in the apartment shows how far the relationship has progressed in just an hour or so. No wonder Clark did not really have any problems with her figuring out his secret identity.

Like Morgana I could not figure out Wonder Woman (Evidently she had not met Steve Trevor yet) but finally decided that it really did not matter in the overall story.

Nicely plotted and well written!

Mike

Last edited by Mike M; 09/11/18 01:37 PM.

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham