Millefeuilles

What a delightful WAFFy story! I love reading about this AU where many mistakes and heartaches are avoided and where the characters behave like adults and not like in a soap opera series...

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a friendly Lab is usually the means of uniting them!

Bravo. I hope to read more of your universe pretty soon. smile1

Thank you so much for the kind comment, especially since your workload is so heavy. Every time you visit and comment it is a treat for the rest of us. grin

In my stories, the characters do act like adults, not soap opera characters who drag out the suspense to an unnatural degree. Real people actually have heartfelt conversations and hopefully figure out them out without driving themselves (and the readers) crazy.

Hey, do I read a little Jane Austin in that sentence about yellow labs? So very true. They are the best family dog ever! Walking Dax on autumn evenings in my neighborhood was never a quick experience, children would come up to her and ask if she could be petted. While that was going on, I would chat with the parents. Very relaxing and rewarding!

Thanks so much for wanting to step into this small alternative universe where Lois, Clark and their friends live. If you want to read more check out my Visitor series on the archives. Yes, everyone, that was a shameless plug! wave

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.