Hi Morgana!
The bond between them was strong enough that when Lex Luthor asked her on a date, she politely, but firmly refused.
dizzy
Edit: Ah, yes, the sequel to Summer.

The results were two-fold: Lois and Clark, the ‘Hottest Team in Town’, were known for more than their connection to Metropolis’ most famous resident and Lois stopped following the Man of Steel with near groupie adulation.
So, she’s now working through Superman’s best friend to get back into the hero’s good graces?

Still, if they were to grew any closer, he and Lois needed to sit down and have an uncomfortable conversation about a very serious subject.
He’s a very patient man they will have to wait for marriage before they can move their relationship further.
wink

As they climbed into the vehicle, the little boy could be heard saying to his mother, “That nice man’s wife was real pretty.”
Oops?

Than Lois broke the silent by bending down and playfully shaking her finger in front of Dax’s nose and said teasingly. “Its all your fault! Labs are such lovable dogs, people see a couple walking one and immediately they think are a family.”
She’s adorable!

Lois said a little wistfully. “He was a charmer that one. I wonder how he’ll ask a girl out on a date when he’s old enough?”
Well, that’s a hint if I ever saw one!

Awww, well that was a cute one!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.