Hello. Back for a moment. Had to write a few comments on this story.

He smoothed a hand over his hair, cleared his throat. He took half a step forward, only to hover midstep and lean back. What was he thinking? He didn't even have a plan of attack here. What should he say? What could he say? He didn't want to look stupid. He was, after all, just a farmboy from the middle of nowhere. She'd see right through him if he tried to put on any airs. How did he approach someone he'd idolized, someone he'd been inspired by--

Talk about speechless! This man has faced down villains, proposed to his girlfriend before revealing his greatest secret (and lived to tell about it) and survived Kryptonite! Now he cannot talk to his greatest hero. Priceless!

Lois' voice was full of quiet awe as she bounded up beside him. "Oh my god! Was that--"

"Yeah."

"Wow. Wonder Woman is real."

"Yep." He couldn't really make out a full sentence. Thus far, he hadn't made it past a single syllable.

"I can't believe it."

"Me neither," he admitted.

This exchange between husband and wife was precious.

"Oh my god-- you took her spin change too, didn't you!"

Yeah, he did!

Thanks so much for the laugh! The sheer waffiness was very much appreciated. dance

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.